View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
You were a were a bit more aggressive in editing the template than I originally envisioned.

Patch submitted, fixed in next release.

G
Sorry. I just approached it like a web page and when I edited it, I tried to make it as clean code as possible. Thanks for your help though. I didn't add a ticket for this since I didn't know if it was me or calibre doing the fumbling.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote