View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 04:14 AM   #1
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Easy way to modify thread subscription emails in bulk?

Just have run into a thing I can't figure out. Is it possible to select a group of subscribed threads then alter the email method? All I can find is to change them one at a time. I have it set to weekly and just don't have the time to deal with it.

I suppose I can just send the emails to the trash can using a filter on my end, but I don't want to miss anything important either. And yeah, i do realize that eventually these threads will die off or I could delete and recreate the subscriptions using a different email notification options, but that too is a time block-hole.

Not sure it's worth any time to add new code to the site simply because the threads do eventually fade away. so this is not a request for something new, everyone's time is limited these days and this is far too trivial to be that important. But if there is something I am not seeing I would love to know. Or a setting that could be turned on in the forum software that could be nice as well.

thanks!
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote