View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 05:42 AM   #10
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
The problem was that I didn't use the regex wizard to test it, basically. I tried to use Notepad++, which doesn't allow for multiline regex matching. (I only found that out while writing the guide, actually.) The reason I did that was that I felt Notepad++ would be faster than Calibre, and I didn't fully understand the wizard. Also, had I known about character classes, especially \s, I might have found a solution sooner.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote