View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #9
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You now have 2 Mods frowning at you.

My post implied the EPUB should work and a request for you to POST the error.

Ummm sorry if I was misunderstood in my question or my thanks for the answer....I just wanted to know if Calibre reads epubs..Nothing sinister, or disrespectful...Once I was told that it does, I delved into it further and found all book types were actually checked off in the viewer settings except the epub which was not readily visible until i scrolled to see it, but wouldn't have known to look unless I knew if it read them or not....

Last edited by Cpl Punishment; 02-02-2011 at 08:15 PM.
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote