View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Okay I have to wonder.
Just HOW LONG can Steig Larsson's books continue to dominate all the "bestseller/most read" lists? Is there ANYBODY left that would be interested in reading the trilogy who hasn't?

I've read them myself and they're good reads. But they also seem fairly targeted to a specific market and not for everybody. They've also been really fueled by by the Dead Artist phenomena I think which is not a marketing tool many authors will want to duplicate.

Then again, I kind of feel the same way about The Help - although that's a book club must read I think and minus the Dead Author bit.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote