View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #280
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by teadonkey View Post
Could someone tell me if the Douay-Rheims Catholic bible is similar to the NAB? I'm desperately trying to find an easy to navigate Catholic bible for the Kindle. (:
It depends on what you mean by "similar." NAB is a modern Catholic translation; D-R is 400 years old Catholic translation. D-R is a translation of the Vulgate and it follows the Vulgate and Septuagint in the verse and chapter numbering (I think NAB follows KJV versification but I am not sure). D-R does include Deuterocanonical (Apocrypha) books.

The OSNOVA edition is easy to navigate on the real Kindle.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote