View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #46
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
WARNING: It'll take a loooong time to open the Add screen on that one...

Thanks!
I see what you mean by loooong.. Well if there is any performance enhancement to do I think we have a perfect candidate to study here. But so people don't freak out, not every book has 27 000 pages and a anchor at every line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
If you open my Websters Dictionary 1913_ver21.epub, in the Add screen, the filename is truncated after the third hyphen and I can't tell which filename is being shown (they all look the same)

Thanks!
Just widen the column and you will see it all, I do not not why it gets cut off at the hyphen (logically you should be able to see up to the end of the column, but this is not part of my code, it is part of the tree control i am using)
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote