View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #7
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
That's really cute but I'd worry about carrying my Kindle around in a bag without a stiff case. The screens are somewhat fragile.
You could always sew a piece of cardboard in . Or if you use something stiffer like plexyglass, thin plywood or metal sheet, contact glue a strip of fabric all around it to then sew it inside your knitted jacket.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote