View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 05:17 AM   #10
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
True, but both Sigil and FlightCrew wouldn't be hurt by preparations for EPUB3. Yes, that spec is still a work in progress, but it won't be for long. I'd hate to start adding checks that I'll have to remove in a few months.
If I were doing a validator, I would issue a warning (not an error) at the use of any CSS property or value not supported in the spec. It shouldn't be too hard to later add an option to validate against other versions of the spec.

In Sigil, it would be nice if unsupported properties could be disabled, so that they don't show in the book view.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote