Thread: Troubleshooting Highlighting causing crashes
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 02:55 AM   #8
desertblues
planning for New York
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Did you check wether all your downloads from Amazon has been completed?Go to home......menu.... view downloading items. That last one should be greyed out;else redownload that book from ManageMyKindle on your Amazonpage.
If there's something wrong with downloading; the Kindle keeps working away and away;that takes a lot of energy as well, and your Kindle will be unstable.
I have 1200 books on my Kindle and my Kindle isn't slow or doesn't crash.
Try calling Amazon again, as the quality of their technical assistance differs; though they are always friendly.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote