View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by igors48 View Post
Any comments appreciated.
Hi,Igor,

I really like your program but I only know how to use Windows. It seems that only nmdLite (not nmdparser) works in Windows but I couldn't find detailed instructions on how to configure nmdLite. For instance, I don't know how to get full articles from "brief-rss". What should I put in the box -- "Xpath criterion"? Could you please give some concrete instructions to people who don't know computer programing? I read your instruction for nmdparser but honestly I didn't know how it works for the Lite version.

And, is it possible to make nmdLite an application for Pocketbook 602? So there is no need to transfer files from PC to an e-book reader?

Thank you.

Last edited by jshzh; 02-01-2011 at 06:38 PM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote