View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #33
GeneS
eBook Enthusiast
GeneS will become famous soon enoughGeneS will become famous soon enoughGeneS will become famous soon enoughGeneS will become famous soon enoughGeneS will become famous soon enoughGeneS will become famous soon enoughGeneS will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-350, Astak PocketPro, iPhone, Asus eee Pad Transformer
Thanks, Nick.

I loaded the file you created into epubfixer, having checked 'Edit in Sigil' and 'Edit Table of Contents.'

Then when the file came up in Sigil, I modified the file "contents008.xhtml" by changing the second word in the first paragraph from "those" to "they." then saved the file in Sigil. When Sigil closed, the TOC came up in epubfixer. I applied and saved, then exited from epubfixer.

The attached file is the result and an example of what I'm referring to. The modified TOC is shown when I call up the file (I use the epub plugin in Firefox) but no longer points where it should.

Thanks.

Further edit: As long as I don't change the file structure, I can fix this by saving the toc.ncx file from the epub before I start and then replace it back into the modified file when I'm done, however I was hoping that this would be done as a part of the epubfixer process.

Last edited by GeneS; 02-01-2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Additional information
GeneS is offline   Reply With Quote