View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #13
stormcloude
Zealot
stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.stormcloude can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: eBookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post

Any comments or ideas for other functionality you would like to see? The full list of the API is listed here. I have some ideas but as I'm not a hardcore GoodReads user I'm more interested in what others are wishing for.
It sounds like this is not possible, but I'll throw it out there, since I mentioned it in another thread that seems to have died. Is there any way to set it up so that Goodreads is one of the options for retrieving metadata, covers, summaries, ISBN, etc?
stormcloude is offline   Reply With Quote