View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 04:43 AM   #12
diamante
piedra preciosa
diamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kindle 2, several Palm OS devices
Talking Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
In the mean time the next calibre release will at least keep these books readable.
Readable? As far as I'm concerned they are perfect now. THANK YOU! Not only the soft scene breaks but also the TOC issue, fixed!!

I re-converted the e-book I had just finished reading, as a test. The soft scene breaks showed up as three centered asterisks, and the TOC had all the layers that were in the original PDB. I'm new to the Sony Reader, so I had never even seen a layered TOC in anything but the old eReader before. Impressive.

Before realizing that I would need to go back to the original PDBs and not the PMLs, I converted another e-book and noticed that only one item from the whole eReader TOC showed up in the TOC on the Sony Reader. When I reconverted the PDB, though, everything was there, and so were the soft scene breaks. Very, very nice.
diamante is offline   Reply With Quote