View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaedalus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
The covers, to my knowledge, only get updated on exports from the database (save to disk or send to device) or on conversions, the book formats inside the database remain largely untouched. If you haven't run a conversion or exported the file from the database, that would be expected behaviour, I believe.
I saved to disk, removed the problematic file from my calibre library, then dropped the saved MOBI file into Calibre. Still, a random image has been selected for the cover.
While epub books often will have the cover correctly replaced when exporting from the calibre database covers for mobi books require a conversion to insert the cover into the mobi book.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote