View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do not forget that MS Reader format ebooks can be purchased (as long as you have Windows) and DRM stripped with ConvertLIT and then converted to LRF using lit2lrf (one of the converters in Libprs500). Once all the software is installed, it's a very easy process. So even if say Sony was to stop selling ebooks, you'd still have access to current content.
Yeah and it works great too, I tried that for the First time last night bought a book from Simonsays.com and I had it converted in two licks. I don't have my reader yet (It's in the mail) but the converted file looked great on the sony Software, every bit as good as books I've purchased from Sony. I'll stick with .lit and convert as the prices are usually cheaper and I can use the file on my Dell Axim if I still wish to.
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote