View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
anabolina
Zealot
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Note 3; Asus TF700; Nook Color with CM7; Rooted NST
I really like Creative, but that is a bit too pricy for me even if I had the money right now. My first 2 mp3 players were Creative, but after the Zen Vision M, they seemed to stop creating good quality and economical devices. The zii egg has been a developer's only thing for at least 1-2 years. I can't remember when I first heard about it. At least they are doing something with the brand. It is an attractive device.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote