View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 06:51 AM   #7
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSmillie View Post
It looks like you might be experiencing a variation of the bug I've encountered myself, even if it's not identical. Certainly, the issue of the first element on a page not being formatted correctly when you jump to that page by clicking on a link or using navpoint navigation is one that has been reported by others (the Community forums on Amazon's DTP website are a wealth of information on this kind of thing). I'll look forward to hearing if you manage to eliminate the problem, Byron. Keep us posted!
It took me a while to get back in and tinker with my files. I had a couple that seemed to be experiencing this issue more than others and they definitely had div sections around the chapter header portion. I adjusted the way the formatting was done to these sections and removed the div tags from around them and it seems to be working correctly now. No odd text or anything.

Now, does anyone have any idea why the Kindle won't do proper full justification? I'm assuming this is a known issue as well. 99% of my text will be fully justified but one or two lines per screen will wind up being left justified while the rest of the paragraph, the rest of the page is fine. It's really strange.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote