View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #86
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: in use kindle oasis 2nd and 3rd gen, kobo forma, boox poke5
"I eliminated the space as it confused my k3 which would no longer do the go to beginning of "k" or "s" ... trick if some of the files were - title rather than -title when in title mode.
Interesting to know about the go to beginning trick (I've used search, but not jump to the beginning - do you do anything special to do this?)."

If you're in author or title mode, and for example, want to go to andre norton books (if collection is from author_sort, collection will be Norton, Andre), use either the n or o key and the bottom of the page search bar will say in faint print, "click to go to N titles or N authors". Clicking will get you to the first entry in N.

I tend to use it most in title mode (which contains titles & collections) so that I can relatively quickly find a file. When I tried a special character with a space then a collection name, that feature didn't work, eliminating the space made it work again.

Last edited by ElizabethN; 01-30-2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: quotes