View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #76
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Thanks, Becky. I set up the column as you described (the main difference from what I had been using is that your custom column is set to permitted values), but I still had no luck. Same error message. If I simply change
Code:
"collections": [ "- ", 1 ]
to
Code:
"series": [ "- ", 1 ]
I get 43 collections created, so I know that things are working okay, just not for custom columns for me.

I'm using 7.43 on a Mac - what about you?

On a separate note, even if I got things working your way, wouldn't I only be able to enter a book into 1 collection this way? I also tried another column with comma separated tags, which is what I think might work better for me, but that still didn't work.

Thanks for helping.
Tracey