View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by noerd77 View Post
Yes, thats correct. But if i have to add some letters ( 2 ore 3) in Front of the title, this would be a boring work when i have to do this with 100 books.
There's a search and replace feature available in the bulk metadata edit. Use regex mode, search for (.*) in the title field, replace with XX \1, XX being whatever letters you want to insert.

Quote:
I've made a extra row, named "nr." and i want to fill it with a seriall number, beginning with the number i choose. As an example i take 40 books, mark them and go to create and change the metadata for them at once. And than there i want to give the order to number these 40 books in the row "nr." as i want it.
I don't quite understand- you want to have an automatically incremented serial number starting with a certain value? I don't think you can do that, you'd have to manually edit in the values.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote