View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #41
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Well first you are not giving me the link for me to check (or checking yourself) thus you cannot debunk my point.
Second. I have been looking out there so this is how I know I'm right. It would be very surprising that "tons" of retail quality books are available on pirate sites and that I have not at least heard, or seen it. After all tons of movies and mp3's are indeed available and nobody argues that they are not.

I have noticed that even on private torrent sites, where you can find a concentration of ebooks, these turn out to be not so good. Few are retail quality, scattered through different formats and with lots of issues.
So again I'd be happy to be wrong but it's very unlikely that you (or any one else) "know" of a place on the net where retail quality books galore ...
I wasn't trying to debunk your point, you were trying to debunk mine (and failing).

I hadn't realised you had checked every website out there - you must have been looking for a really long time.

Here's a quote from the site in question (I've changed it 'slightly' so that it can't be googled by the way);

"Here's a retail version of the *******series Books.

DRM removed. Original epub..."

Again, no, I will not download them, and I will not give you the link,not least because of your rudeness (just think, a little politeness and you could have had them tonight ).
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote