View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 05:51 PM   #31
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well I can assure you that what you found is NOT Retail quality
Retail quality is said of an ebook that is not just put together by fans or pirates but actually purchased then made available online. It is by definition the best quality version available. With table of content, complete text and nice formatting.
So I stand by what I said: Pirated Retail quality ebooks do exist but they are a small minority.
As for low or bad quality copies out there, they are no match to the Retail one can purchase on official sites thus I don't consider it worth worrying about for publishers or raving about for pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
OK - took me approximately 3 minutes to find what you described above. Haven't downloaded them so can't actually verify that they are retail quality (whatever that means).

I will not give any links to their whereabouts for obvious reasons.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote