View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 02:46 PM   #41
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I received that error too, I thought I received it because at the time I was using the Fetch Annotations feature. I uninstalled the plugin using the instructions in the first post and then re-installed it. There must be some conflict between the two because although it works now, the fetch annotations process is much slower than it was before. But I was able to get them both working.
I haven't used Fetch Annotations, but I just ran it now and it worked ok. I'm not sure what fetch annotations is looking at, but this plugin only rewrites the collections.json file. I would have thought fetch annotations only reads the actual book files.