View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:44 PM   #5
Strether
Addict
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, 3, PW2, Voyage, Kindle 7" HD Fire
Well, I'll readily admit that I'm not an expert in these things, but if you look at the HTML version with a text editor, you don't see anything different about those italicized lines than any of the others. I did put in a bug notice to Kovid and in a couple of weeks, it'll be a year old. Either the problem is intractable or so insignificant that it's not worth the time of the Calibre developers to bother with, take your pick. Too bad, too, because it's often convenient to have those chapter dots to facilitate movement through the book. But I'd worked so hard to make sure this book was as good as I could get it, I didn't have the heart to mess it up by running it through Calibre.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote