View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #234
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkyichi View Post
Your correct i want to convert to mobi. I had read somewhere that you had to rename the cbr file to a rar file to get it to work. But I first tried just to convert it from cbr to mobi it didn't work. I am posting the error.

~

calibre.libunrar.UnRARException: C:\Users\marilyn\Documents\Calibre Library\Tite Kubo\Bleach_ Be my family or not Vol 21 (1125)\Bleach_ Be my family or not Vol 21 - Tite Kubo.cbr is not a RAR archive.
The error is saying that this is not a rar file. As I understand it the r in cbr stands for rar file. Maybe this was zipped up in which case it needs to be changed to cbz (z for zip) instead of cbr.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote