View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #7
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
to be honest, I am not sure what sort of column it is - I needed a column for tracking books read and cribbed some help from the forum on how to set one up.

then I figured I could add another letter for books in progress, to gropb those easily

I do not see a way to determine column properties, but I'm sure you're right & I can live with it, rather than redo all the Y for read entires into a different column type.

there does not seem to be an "amend custom column" option ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote