View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:48 AM   #101
elizilla
Addict
elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 650, Sony PRS 350
I haven't bought any pbooks since I got my reader, and that is actually on purpose. My house already has thousands of pbooks in it and I have run out of places to put them. Some people get a bigger house when their collection of "stuff" exceeds their square footage, but I think that's silly - what good does it do to keep more stuff than you can even look at? So I am trying to keep to ebooks, and not grow my collection of things that take up space in my house any more.

It's only been a couple months, though, and I have already been sorely tempted by pbooks several times. I'm sure that I will cave to this temptation now and then, but if I can just give up pbooks I already own, at about the same rate I gain them, I can at least tread water here, right?
elizilla is offline   Reply With Quote