View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Is Sony PRS-300 cover compatible with 350?

I've been considering a PRS-350 as a secondary reader... will covers made for the PRS-300 fit it, or are the pin holes or other dimensions different?

Thanks.

NEVERMIND... looking for delete post option. :-) -- grrr... still can't find it... I know I've seen it before, and I'm obviously on the edit page (which the tooltip says edit/delete)... whatever... ignore this question, looking at a picture of them side by side makes the answer obvious.

Last edited by twowheels; 01-27-2011 at 12:36 AM.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote