View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #5
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Peter, thanks.

Oh, I was looking at the wrong handbrake site before. I take it the correct one is the open source HandBrake download, which I just found at sourceforge.net.

AppleTV is $99 now, it must have gone down in price recently. AppleTV, 2TB harddrive hanging off the 1TB Time Capsule - I'll probably go with something like that after I do a little more research. The TC has only 1 USB port. With that setup I'll have to consider another way to backup the movies drive. hmmm...
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote