View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
unboggling
by the bootstraps
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2, Nexus 7, KindleT, iPad1, Kindle3KB
Caltsar, thanks for the info. I downloaded AirVideo to iPad and iPhone, spent some time on lifehacker and wired, looked at a few DVD rippers discussed at handbrake. So that's a start.

For some reason I assumed converting DVDs to streamable would be easier. I didn't realize it's somewhat like eBooks where generally you need different readers/viewers for media in proprietary formats from different vendors. I also forgot about the copyright/DRM issue, until you reminded me. And I never even knew FrontRow was there in OS X. quadruple ow.

Thanks again for getting me started looking in good directions.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote