View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #22
ccaajjaa
ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccaajjaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hi I am a massive fanfic reader and I use http://storymaster.the-code-monkey.com it's so easy. Choose which fic site you want inc Twilighted put in story or author url, your email address and choose which mode you want the story to download in e.g Mobi for Kindle.

Storymaster then emails you the story I then use Calibre to transfer it to my Kindle.
ccaajjaa is offline   Reply With Quote