View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:57 AM   #8
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Hm. I assume that the 3G works with other programs (as in you can actually surf the internet using it)? If not, you have a network problem. If you can use it with no problems, I suspect the problem is in the Windows API function Calibre uses to detect whether an internet connection is available or not. There is a brief discussion in this thread. This knowledge base article may be of some help, too.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote