View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
It seems to be hit and miss when converting from PDF to ePub. A lot probably depends on the type of PDF and how the layers are used. I've never really liked any of the conversions I've done, especially if I used calibre.

Sometimes playing around with calibre's Line Unwrapping Factor field on the PDF Input tab helps. However it is certainly non-intuitive to use and requires trial and error--mostly error in my case.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote