View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyron8472 View Post
Because, if I convert an individual book and it has any format as well as already has MOBI, if I convert from something else to MOBI, that "Convert Existing" popup does not appear. If I tell same individual book to convert from MOBI to MOBI, it does.
Ah. Curiously enough, when converting an individual book, I don't get that warning. I may have disabled the dialog sometime in the past, though.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote