Originally Posted by nrapallo
For the sample .epub attached, I want to add new level2 items under the "Table of Contents" level1 TOC entry in the toc.ncx as there are places under that title to link to it, like
<p class="calibre13"><a class="calibre4" href="../Text/10940-h_split_005.htm#ch01">Condition of Persons and Lands</a></p>
but they are not included in the toc.ncx, nor available in the Add screen. See "10940-h_split_003.htm" therein.
What functionality could you add to ePubFix to enable me to do this?
OK here is what I did, I have added a Show All button and a Show Anchor button into the Add window. But by looking at the file you were talking there are several id inside the same line, the ch01 is on almost every line.
As a matter of fact that particular line you were talking about points to heading_id_13 (which is already in your TOC, so what adding ch01 will do is point to the beginning of the page instead of the required effect. (since it will point to the very first ch01)
What the Show Anchor does is show the very first id Tag it finds in the html (I am guessing that the navigating to a anchor does work the same, jumping to the first one spotted)
- The Duplicate function was only duplicating 1 file when several were selected
- Added a Show All checkbox into the Add window, to show files that were already added
- Added a Show Anchor checkbox into the Add window, that will parse the html and show all the id tag into the file
- Change Algorithm that checks for html file, it will now look for all file and media-type that Contains or Ends with html
- The preview into the Add window was only showing 1 preview when multiple were selected, it will now preview all of them