View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #8
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I remember having that problem with Aldiko and the Archos 5IT I very briefly owned. I thought perhaps it was the tablet's horrible hybrid interface, but maybe it was Aldiko instead. Of course I'm not a fan of Android anyway as it seems to be a very immature OS and still caters to mobilephones. I get tired of having to jump through hoops to get apps to work. Too much hassle and way too many headaches.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote