View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottAGross View Post
Since Sony only has about 20,000 titles and Amazon has over 100,000, I would really like to mine that Amazon Mother Lode with my Sony.
Everyone's always going on and on about Amazon's 80,000 books, or whatever number they're touting this week and bemoaning that Sony only has 29,000 or whatever. It's no doubt true Amazon has more stuff overall, but they also carry books from small e-only publishers & pod type publishers that can also be had for the Sony by buying right from the publisher or from Fictionwise in their Multiformat offerings. So I'm not sure really how much more Amazon really has. I do know that for regular fiction they don't really appear to have any more than Sony & some titles Sony (& other formats) has they don't offer at all. So don't just go by the numbers as they can be marketed to say things that really aren't so.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote