View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
With my original Kobo I ran into books that wouldn't load. Unzipping them, i found they had huge css stylesheet files with repetitious styles. I either got updated versions or read them on other readers... It seems unlikely that all your books have that problem, but I suppose it's possible. I haven't tried those evil books now that I have updated my Kobo, so I don't know if the problem has been fixed.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote