View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:49 PM   #6
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
an·thol·o·gy 
[an-thol-uh-jee]

–noun, plural -gies.
1. a book or other collection of selected writings by various authors, usually in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject: an anthology of Elizabethan drama; an anthology of modern philosophy.
2. a collection of selected writings by one author.

Well, I guess technically it fits the definition of anthology. However, I think it would be better described as a "sampler." When most people hear the word anthology they expect it to be a collection of complete works.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote