View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #13
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by OphReader View Post

*edit*: I just found out the usage of the dictionary actually worsened in Adobe Reader. I laid the dictionary function to the long pressed menu button. If I do that, the reader still crashes (that's the same behavior as before) and when accessing the dic over the main menu still produces just a single short, 'cursor-like' stripe instead of marking the whole word, but now switching between words takes a lot longer, I have to push the button at least twice to switch from one word to another. Annoying. I cannot see a single thing enhanced (well the keypad now looks nicer)
As for the dictionary, I changed long hold to short press for looking up words in a book, it stopped freezing. The cursor, I found out that I needed to hold it untill it reached the word I needed to look up. Otherwise, it will refresh the explanation window for every word you pass by on your way.

Last edited by jshzh; 01-22-2011 at 06:08 PM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote