View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
your regexes are unlikely to match both pdf input and EPUB input, so just leave them in.
can do - they do not seem to cause any slowdown.

a greater slowdown is waiting for pdttohtml sub process to run 3 times in order to set up 3 regex filters- if that could be held in memory to reuse for filters 2 & 3 ... ?

I have to say again, that in general this is very slick & MUCH better that the previous header / footer options. I now feel confident that I can filter pretty much any PDF header / footer setup
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote