Thread: Margins
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 04:01 AM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemon79 View Post
Hmmm, that's what I'm doing, though. The (non-converted) epub displays correctly, it's just that the resulting mobi isn't honoring them.
I occurs to me that you have to make sure your new conversions have ignore margins unchecked. Once checked for a given conversion subsequent conversions will retain that setting for that book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemon79 View Post
Won't an epub-to-epub overwrite the initial file? I'm guessing I'd want to back that up first?
True it would overwrite and you should back it up.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote