Thread: Margins
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 04:38 AM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemon79 View Post
I'm using Sigil to edit and format an epub, and there are several passages that I want to increase the margins on, and so I am setting those passages to a style in the CSS within the epub, which seems to be working but not honoring the "margin-left" and "margin-right" arguments.

I have unchecked "Ignore margins" in Calibre, and it's still not honoring those settings.
If you set "margin-left" and "margin-right" properly in the css calibre honors these settings. Try a epub to epub conversion first and see how the converted epub looks.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote