Originally Posted by goldencore
Hmm, I am still not sure if I should buy one or not. Trust the proposed firmware update or not... If the Sony 950 would be available in Germany, I think I'd already bought it...
Hi Goldencore, the next promised update might (!) be on January 28th - and from the German forum it appears that they were undergoing a big reorganization to cope with tenfold increase in demand. Of course, the date may slip, but it is now just a week to go, so if I were you I would wait until the end of the month to see how things pan out.