View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #12
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Custom firmwares based on the stock firmware, open platform firmware, OR the hackish froyo variant can all get you access to a decent amount of apps from the Google market, the "real" one.

I had heard the other week that they're supposedly on clearance(or were) at Kohls for $60 which is a relative steal. Unfortunately my nearby Kohls didn't have any, but as of the other week BBB had $30 mailin rebate, plus I had a 20% off coupon and $5 coupon so I decided to pick another one up for a little more(v. $60). I got lucky, and got the v2 hardware this time which is distinguished by the lack of stutter every 5s in video playback in firmware released after/including the 07/24 stock firmware update(also affects custom firmware based on any of those).
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote