View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 09:22 AM   #26
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Where did you stay that you had to pay to use the safe? I have never had to do that and I have been to many countries, not South America though.
This was the first time we've ever had to pay to use an in-room safe. The charge was $3.00/day. The hotel was the Hilton at Convention Center, Las Vegas. We could have gotten a safe deposit box at no charge, but that's a hassle having to take your stuff down to the desk every day. My husband and I tend to be very cautious when traveling and we leave nothing of any value in the hotel room.
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote