View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 08:35 AM   #336
Trenien
Groupie
Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Librie, eReader, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
This type of post will NOT BE TOLERATED on MobileRead. You are welcome to disagree with someone's viewpoint, but calling someone an "idiot" is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Please make your points in a polite manner.

You'll note that I said I didn't think he was an idiot, but a shill.

Especially on this subject, I do not take it kindly to someone spreading disinformation.

That said, I stand corrected about Germany. I haven't been living in Europe for the last couple of years, and I wasn't aware of the new abuse disguised as law that was put forth a few months ago. However, this law in Germany is an implementation of the European directive EUCD, and among EU's countries is one of the most unfair toward the end user (if not the most unfair).

Mea-culpa, Alan isn't a shill, only disinformed.
Trenien is offline   Reply With Quote