View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #34
MadDog_
MadDog_ will become famous soon enoughMadDog_ will become famous soon enoughMadDog_ will become famous soon enoughMadDog_ will become famous soon enoughMadDog_ will become famous soon enoughMadDog_ will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle
I realize that this thread is pretty old, but going back to Catsong's Original Post, I too have the same exact problem and wound up finding this thread through Google.

I'm reading my Kindle books on an iPad, and wound up with the "clipping limit exceeded" problem clipping off my notes.

I've read the posts on using mobi2mobi to delete the clipping limit record but am not quite sure how to test this out. I have the following questions:

1) If I delete the clipping limit from the .azw file, will the clipped notes now be available, or would I have to start a book from scratch?

2) After deleting the clipping limit from the PC copy of the .azw, I'm assuming that I have to transfer that copy back to my iPad. Is that correct, and if so, can anyone tell me how to do that?

Thank you so much for any help. The whole clipping limit thing has been a total bummer for me and is really limiting one of the major reasons I got an iPad, which was to create electronic notes created via Kindle.
MadDog_ is offline   Reply With Quote