View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:00 PM   #18
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
(Back when I had to provide technical support to customers I was lousy at it due to general impatience and low tolerance for user stupidity combined with high tolerance for my own stupidity.)
When you worked customer support you had to deal with every customer. The advantage we have is we don't have to answer/address every inquiry.

You may be amazed at how many times I answered a question only to reread my answer to find that I lacked patience in my response. Often I will adjust the post to be more understanding. But sometimes when my tolerance for idiocy or ignorance is running very low I just delete these messages before actually posting them.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote